VINTAGE BOSS BABES / Sammy Davis Vintage, Inc.
Welcome to VINTAGE BOSS BABES! What follows are some ground rules all VINTAGE BOSS BABES group members participants must agree to.
If you have any questions about or suggestions to these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
What is VINTAGE BOSS BABES?
Intro. You are entering into these Terms of Service (the “Terms”) with Sammy Davis Vintage, Inc “VINTAGE BOSS BABES” with its principal office located at PO Box 940384, Brooklyn, NY 205219 (“VINTAGE BOSS BABES,” “we”, “us” or “our”).
The VINTAGE BOSS BABES services, including the Facebook group located at www.facebook.com/groups/vintagebossbabes and the business pages located at www.facebook.com/vintagebossbabesliveshopping and www.facebook.com/vintagebargainbossbabes are included in a marketplace where users can offer, sell, buy, and discover products (“Products”). Users who purchase Products are called “Buyers”, and users who sell Products are called “Sellers”. When using the Services, Buyers and Sellers enter into a contract for the sale and purchase of Products directly between themselves, and VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not a party to such sale or purchase.
Accepting the Terms of Service
Agreement. These Terms are a legally binding contract between you and VINTAGE BOSS BABES and apply to your use of all Services. By creating an account or by using our Services in any manner, you agree to these Terms and any other policies that we may publish from time to time, each is incorporated by reference, and each may be updated from time to time.
Buying, selling, or just browsing is how you agree to be bound by these terms. You can only use VINTAGE BOSS BABES if you agree to these terms. These terms protect VINTAGE BOSS BABES from legal risk but also provide protection for you and set out ground rules that help VINTAGE BOSS BABES stay a safe and friendly place.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
Who Can Use VINTAGE BOSS BABES?
Minimum Age. You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Services. If you are under 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you live), you may use our Services only under the supervision of a legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a legal guardian of a user under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority), you agree to be fully responsible for the acts or omissions of such user in relation to our Services.
Registered Seller Specific Terms (Registration to become a registered seller in VINTAGE BOSS BABES is found at www.vintagebossbabes.com)
When you sell Products through the Services, you are considered a Seller and you agree to the terms in the following provisions.
Product Listings. To sell a Product through the Services, Sellers must publish pictures and information about the Products (“Product Listing”). Items are suggested to be 20 years or older (technical definition for “Vintage”). About 15 percent of product listings in the group and on LIVE sales can be “non vintage,” except where allowed / promoted as a “non vintage selling” opportunity via posting in the group or selling on LIVE sales.
As a Seller, you agree that: (a) you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of any Product Listing, including its lawfulness; (b) you agree that you have all rights necessary to sell your Products; (c) you will not list or sell any counterfeit Products; (d) we cannot guarantee exact Product Listing durations; (e) we may modify Product Listings at our sole discretion; (f) we reserve the right to delete any Product Listings for any reason upon notice to you; and (g) a Product Listing is not guaranteed to appear or not appear in any particular search and browse results.
Payment Disclaimers. You agree and acknowledge that with respect to any purchases of Products (a) the sale is solely between Buyer and Seller and VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not a party, unless VINTAGE BOSS BABES directly lists a Product Listing; (b) Buyers and Sellers are responsible for investigating and resolving disputes (including returns and refunds of any Products purchased); (c) VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not and will not be responsible for the acts or omissions of any Payment Processors, including any failure or refusal by them to process a transaction; and (d) VINTAGE BOSS BABES will not be liable for any unauthorized or failed transactions.
Returns/ VINTAGE BOSS BABES Purchase Protection. All purchases are final, with no returns, refunds, cancellations, or retractions allowed, except where expressly allowed by Sellers, by us, or under applicable law. If the Product you receive is not as described on the Services, then you may request a return by first contacting the applicable Seller in accordance with their return policy. If the Seller is unwilling to return/ issue a refund for the Product, if you purchased through PayPal you may then contact PayPal to dispute a charge. VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not responsible for successful returns and refunds under any measures.
Buyer / Seller Terms
Vintage Boss Babes Waiver of Liability
- VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not responsible for payment between buyer/seller
- The suggested payment platform is PayPal Goods & Services, any decisions to utilize other payments methods is at your own risk
- VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not responsible for facilitating communication between buyers and sellers
- No guarantee or warrant of any form:
- Sellers: VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not liable for success, your sales results contingent on seller marketing and promotional efforts, presentation, description, and pricing skill, quality of items offered, and etc.
- Buyers: VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not responsible for item receipt, quality, value, condition, or authenticity (either in maker/ or period of manufacture), timeliness of shipping services, as well as requests for returns or refunds
- Buyers: Shopping and purchasing from any VINTAGE BOSS BABES seller in the Facebook group or via a LIVE sale is for your entertainment purposes only
- Sellers: By choosing to participate as a registered seller in the VINTAGE BOSS BABES community, you are participating and adopt any community knowledge or suggestions at your own risk
- VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not responsible for any technology malfunction (missed claims, LoyalShops service interruptions, etc.)
- VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not responsible for deciphering the “winner” of a tie time stamps per LoyalShops comment log
- VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not responsible for Facebook mishaps, shut downs, etc.
- VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not responsible for any and all issues arising with Loyal Shops software (www.loyalshops.com)
VINTAGE BOSS BABES Waiver of Liability for LIVE Sale Software Loyal Shops
Waiver of Liability for Technology Malfunctions Associated with Loyal Shops
- When and if there is a tied “timestamp” per LoyalShops comment log for the winner of a specific item as offered for sale on a VINTAGE BOSS BABES registered seller LIVE sale, the issue of deciding “who wins” said item is resolved by the buyers/seller agreement.
- VINTAGE BOSS BABES does not provide any intermediary services or adjudicate disputes regarding “who won what” during a LIVE sale, whether using Loyal Shops software or not using Loyal Shops software.
Booking LIVE Sales
- Access to Live Sale scheduling/availability – Determined by the admin each month. Calendars open on the final day of the month for sellers to book LIVE sale slots during the following month, i.e. calendars open on October 31 for December 1 – 31 scheduling.
- Calendar opened and shared in the registered seller Facebook group (www.facebook.com/groups/registeredsellersvintagebossbabes/) and registered sellers in good payment standing are tagged in the comments of the new Calendar link post.
- All LIVE sale and daily selling services are purchased as part of booking defined at the time of purchase and there are no guarantees of additional services/support (provided at Admin discretion and subject to Admin will to provide).
- LIVE sale dates, times, themes and costs are subject to change at anytime.
Pricing Provisions – Sellers
- The Membership cost is subject to a price increase at any time for new or returning registered members. Members in good payment standing are not subject to monthly membership cost increase.
- Cost of live sales can increase at any time. Pricing will be disclosed at time of purchase and cannot be retroactively applied.
- Rescheduling any LIVE sale costs $10 for the seller looking to reschedule
- There is no additional cost to cancel a LIVE sale without requesting that another seller take the spot so a reimbursement takes place. VINTAGE BOSS BABES will not reimburse money and can sell open LIVE spot to another seller at their own discretion.
- If interested in getting a reimbursement for LIVE sale spot, seller is asked to communicate with another registered seller in VINTAGE BOSS BABES to switch date.
- Other registered sellers will pay the seller looking to make the switch. This reimbursement process is between sellers and VINTAGE BOSS BABES is not responsible for managing communication.
- The registered seller looking to make the switch is required to PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org with the $10 cancellation / rebooking fee
- The Facebook pages found at (www.facebook.com/vintagebossbabesliveshopping and www.facebook.com/vintagebargainbossbabes) are public platforms, there any information, including NPI – e.g. email address – shared is publicly available communication and by providing you are opting in; if do not want this information viewable, agree to send a private message with PayPal email / contact information to Seller when claiming an item for sale.
Termination – Platform
VINTAGE BOSS BABES reserves the right to modify our Services or to suspend or stop providing all or portions of our Services at any time. If we discontinue providing all or portions of the Services, we will, where reasonably possible, give you advance notice and a chance to access and move your content and data. You also have the right to stop using our Services at any time and may cancel your account by sending a request by emailing email@example.com. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to access or use our Services. On termination of these Terms, all related rights and obligations under these Terms immediately terminate, except that you will remain responsible for performing your obligations in connection with transactions entered into before termination (including payment for accepted offers on Products and shipment of Products to Buyers that have initiated funds transfers for them) and for any liabilities that accrued before or as a result of termination.
VINTAGE BOSS BABES reserves the right to refuse service to any seller on arbitrary grounds. VINTAGE BOSS BABES reserves the right to refund entrance in the VINTAGE BOSS BABES group (located at www.facebook.com/groups/vintagebossbabes and from selling and/or shopping the LIVE sale pages located at www.facebook.com/vintagebossbabesliveshopping and www.facebook.com/vintagebargainbossbabes ).
Termination – Seller Memberships
- A registered sellers’ membership valid through the current pre-paid 30 day cycle window, Termination will be effective at the end of the current billing cycle.
- When a registered seller terminates their membership, they will be removed from the Registered Seller Group immediately (www.facebook.com/groups/registeredsellersvintagebossbabes/).
- When a registered seller terminates their membership, they are allowed to post items for sale in the group (www.facebook.com/groups/vintagebossbabes) until the end of valid membership window
- Upon canceling a seller subscription, there are no partial refunds (whether related to dissatisfaction, lack of use, results, or other…)
- Abusive, illegal, or threatening conduct, and/or the infringement of proprietary information or other trade secrets will result in immediate termination of all selling membership privileges with no refund
Termination – Buyer Activity
- Buyers can be removed from the Facebook group VINTAGE BOSS BABES or blocked from shopping the LIVE shopping pages at any time for arbitrary reasons, but most likely this will occur because of abusive, illegal, or threatening conduct, and/or the infringement of proprietary information or other trade secrets by said buyer
- VINTAGE BOSS BABES reserves the right to terminate buyer activity without any communication to buyer of said termination
You understand that we may use everything you post, submit, or otherwise communicate to us about VINTAGE BOSS BABES or our Services (collectively, “Feedback”) for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. You understand that VINTAGE BOSS BABES may treat Feedback as non-confidential.
Effective Date of Terms of Service: August 23, 2022